Friday 30 October 2015

Never Too Hungover - Gives Positve Result

Never Too Hungover Simply over a year ago I determined to mention goodbye to alcohol. Forever. This may terrify some people and yes - the prospect of never drinking ever again did initially create me feel slightly overwhelmed but in the year that has past I've not touched a drop and I feel higher than I even have ever exhausted my life so so much. Because the anniversary of my sobriety passed me by I thought it might be rather interesting to share with you all my experiences and thoughts on alcohol one year on.

Never Too Hungover In January 2011 I was twenty six years recent and I was sat on a beach, hungover, restless and making an attempt smoking my 8th cigarette of the day therefore way. The sea breeze made it tough to light-weight another cigarette and this pissed me off. As I was sat upright trying to light my cigarette I may feel the rolls of flab around my waist drooping over my swimwear and I did what I'd forever do and turned my hideous appearance into a joke; check out my gut I'd say. People would laugh. I would laugh; it absolutely was, once all, pretty funny - whether or not it absolutely was my life.

Never Too Hungover Eventually I'd manage to light-weight the cigarette and at 2pm I'd have my first beer of the day. Mmm... beer in the sun with cigarettes and mates - life could not get higher. Lunch meant additional booze and dinner meant a few glasses of wine followed by some vodka shots at the club. I was, after all, utterly destroyed. And I loved every minute of it.I didn't contemplate myself an alcoholic and most individuals in their twenty's who drink a lot do not. Why would I? Alcoholics are fifty year previous tramps begging for money in the street with missing teeth and filthy fingers. I worked in 'the media' babes; I would last lunches with shoppers and drink gallons of booze but this was networking, relationship building, closing a deal. This wasn't the lifetime of alcoholic; I had all my teeth perfectly intact and I washed myself each day whether or not I did stink of booze most lunch times.

Never Too Hungover But then 3 weeks after my holiday in January two things happened that modified my perspective: Firstly, I was dumped by my then boyfriend after 2 years with no prior warning, and secondly I had to possess a tooth removed. While these a pair of things are seemingly separate events for me they each struck me where it hurt the foremost: my ego. I had never been dumped before and I was a vain bitch who tried to take pride in my appearance. Suddenly I was this loser with a missing tooth who drank and smoke too much - to the point where it was driving individuals away and making me ugly.

When obtaining dumped I drank for regarding every week solid, so a lot of therefore that I had to call into work sick and I felt disgustingly sorry for myself. Never Too Hungover This was just as Adele's new album was released which meant the diva had already recorded a highly appropriate soundtrack for me to wallow in.The wallowing lasted one week. I drank myself to death and smoked enough cigarettes to utterly destroy my tastebuds and develop a croak in my voice kind of like Joan Rivers. It wasn't engaging. However one week is all it lasted. Once the week passed, I dragged myself to a low look with a pen and paper and started dissecting and analysing each facet of my life - my body, my job, my relationships, my family and my aspirations. When a few hours I created my LifePlan; my document that contained all my goals, weakened into achievable steps.

The LifePlan included quitting cigarettes, scaling down the booze, obtaining a brand new job, rebuilding relationships with members of the family and realising life-long goals and ambitions.Initial up was the quitting cigarettes. Never Too Hungover bought a replica of Allen Carr's EasyWay to stop Smoking and went utterly cold turkey.My workmates at the time were all smokers and whilst supportive on the surface were secretly hoping I'd have a quick ciggie so that they'd feel less bad about their own vices. When a while they got used to it and not smoking was not a difficulty.Next came the biggie: restricting on alcohol. Before I set to try and do this I did a little bit of analysis on what alcohol was as up till now I'd never very thought-about what I was putting into my body.

 What is it? What effect does it have on the body and why do therefore many people drink so much of it?This was a few weeks into my decision to 'in the reduction of' and it absolutely was proving troublesome to understand how to manage how many drinks justifies clipping and how many proves to be too many. Never Too Hungover When you're drunk you really do not give a shit about how you may feel in the morning - it's all concerning tonight, as the (seemingly alcoholic) Pixie Lott would say. Anyways, after a few weeks of feeling awesome when sober and shitty on the days after the nights before I set to require the plunge and quit alcohol forever. It had been creating me feel like poo and on my days of clarity I felt 10 times higher than even my highest points when drunk.

Never Too Hungover told some shut friends that I was to stop drinking utterly. Their response was initially one in all disbelief which I'd 'gone too way' with the healthy living however after a few weeks they quickly realised that I wasn't about to change my decision and the bulk of those I still contemplate to be friends managed to urge used to it. My makes an attempt to get used to it were a little more durable though. Sobriety forces you to think rationally as a result of your judgement is suddenly no longer clouded by the haze of alcohol.>>>>>> http://www.healthyminimarket.com/never-too-hungover/

No comments:

Post a Comment